25 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE OF ECO-RECYLING
The AGAIN brand was created by ITANCIA, a French company based in the Maine et Loire département in western France that has been repairing and reconditioning telecommunications equipment for over 25 years.
What we offer:
- We use the latest cutting-edge technology to repair the latest smartphones.
- Our staff are specially trained in repair techniques.
- All our products are reconditioned in France at our ISO 9 001, ISO 14 0001 and OHSAS 18 001-certified logistics centre.
- We declare all mobiles and IMEI numbers in the interests of compliance towards manufacturers and consumers
RESPECT FOR ALL ASPECTS OF THE ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to a long-standing and continuing environmental process. Besides measuring the carbon footprint of our operations and aiming to reduce it, we have made various green commitments:
- Electronic waste in the recycling process managed with a rate of less than 4% final waste
- Endowment fund set up to support over 20 environmental projects in Europe and Africa (www.fondsdedotationitancia.com)
- Funding of the “Blue Odyssey” expedition in 2016. This project was set up by the world static apnea record holder, Stéphane Mifsud to study and safeguard marine biodiversity.
- Our CO² emissions cut by 424 tonnes through changes to our industrial process
- First company in the Maine-et-Loire département certified as an “LPO refuge” (LPO is the French Bird Protection League)
- Sponsorship and hosting of an organic hive of 45,000 bees
- Environmental Charter on Climate and Energy Actions for the Mauges Region signed in 2012
A DESIRE TO MAINTAIN AND DEVELOP FRENCH MANUFACTURING
Our company is based in Cholet (49) in the French département of Maine-et-Loire. Throughout our 25 years in business, we have always wanted to keep our 20,000m² logistics and industrial centre in France. We also acquired an additional 10,000m² logistics centre in Valanjou, some 30 km from Cholet in May 2016. Now, 330 men and women work hard every day to offer the best in French eco-recycling.